Friday, May 6, 2011

Systems

It seems as if every day there is a new system in coming out to help the struggling networker marketer.  We can spend hundreds, if not thousands, on these systems if we buy into every new one that comes along.

They almost always seem like the missing link in a networker's business. "If only I had that system, I would have a huge organization. I must get that system, THEN, I'll be successful!"

Some people bounce from system to system hoping that it will the be system that works for them.

I'm not saying these systems don't work. I'm sure they are good. But before going out and throwing down all sorts of money for all sorts of systems, I want to ask...have you used your company's system that is in place first?

I mean, have you really exhausted that system, stayed with it for a year, and still not produced any results?

When I partnered with my current company, I was shocked at the system that was in place for distributors and how thorough and complete it is.  It was one of the reasons I partnered with my company in the first place.

When/if you are looking at a new opportunity be sure to ask about the system that is in place and designed to support the distributors. By doing this, you are making sure that you system for success is duplicatable for your downline.

These systems are usually FREE and included in your distributorship, or cost much less than many of the programs out there.  Your upline wants to see you succeed, so be sure to take advantage of the system that is already in place. Most likely, your upline is already familiar with that system and you'll be able to take advantage of their knowledge of the system.

It can keep cash in your pocket and members on your team!

Happy Weekend!

Jhanna

No comments: