Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Reason

On April 1st, 2003 at 8:37pm I became a mom for the first time. Yes, April fool's Day.
On June 6th, 2005 at 1:02 am I became a mom for the second time.

Since then, the decisions I make in life are heavily based on how it will effect my children. True, there have been many times when I have made decisions that didn't make them happy in that moment, however, their short and long term best interests have always played a role in my decision making.

As with countless people who join network marketing, my 'why' was and continues to be based on my kids. For me, however, it isn't just about me wanting my kids to have a good life and future, financially, with all the toys and trips that being successful in Network Marketing can provide.

Here are just a few of the reasons why I want to be in network marketing for my kids:

1. It shows them how we can get everything we want/need, by helping others get what they want/need (thank you, Zig Ziglar for that piece of advice).

2. Self-Development plays a HUGE role in network marketing. How we feel on the inside, is what we create on the outside.

3. Discipline is necessary to produce results. This is a business. If we want to get paid, we need to be disciplined enough to do the work. We reap what we sow.

4. Leadership skills, not management or micro-management skills. This business allows us to lift people up to their highest by leading them.

5. Financial skills. How to create income, how to budget it, spend it wisely, and create more. Then teach others how to do the same.

6. People skills. We learn to work with people. Life isn't a competition, and there is always enough for everyone, so settle down and get to know thy neighbor. It's good for everyone.

These are just a few skills and morals that I want to pass down to my children. Needless to say, there are many others. These aren't skills they will learn in school, but they will in Network Marketing.

The best form of teaching my kids these skills is by example. The best part is, when I associate with other Network Marketers, my kids see others using these skills.

And when I see my kids duplicating these skills and using them in their own lives, I know it will create a happier, more peaceful and prosperous life for them. And that is the best Mother's Day gift I could have.

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Mothers!

Warmly,

Jhanna

No comments: