Thursday, January 28, 2010

Meet My Posse

Ok, well, not really a posse, but my tribe. I have a few, actually.

Tribal Syndication seem to be the latest and greatest for online social networking. The premise is, a tribe is created on a social page, such as facebook. We, as members, post our blog posts on our tribe page (I belong to a few) and then get to look forward to our tribe visiting our posts, therefore creating new eyes reading our blogs, fresh opinions, search engine exposure, blog exposure, and stellar growth in our businesses.

That's what I'm guessing.

To be honest, I'm not quite solid on that understanding, though.

But I'll tell you what. I'm going to find out. I'm going to find out for you and for me.

I'm attending a webinar this evening held by Kary Rogney, one of the tribe 'leaders' on facebook, where he'll be explaining the benefits to belonging to a tribe.

I'll report back and fill you in on all the details. In the meantime, if you want to check out a tribe or two, and you have a blog that you'd like to promote, here's a really great site besides Kary's.

www.thatmlmbeat.com

George is a fantastic person to work with, promotes the site like crazy and is really pro-active in this endeavor.

Here's Kary's website. Get in on the webinar if you can. It's tonight, so short notice, but I think you'll walk away with some great information.

http://karyrogney.com/my-tribe/

And here's his facebook Tribe Syndication page.

http://www.facebook.com/tribesyndicationnetwork?ref=mf

There's a lot of tribes out there, these are just two of my favorite. :0)

Namaste'

Jhanna

No comments: