Sunday, March 11, 2012

What's With All the Signs?

How often do you notice the signs the Universe (or God or whatever you choose to call it) is giving you?

I've read the first set of signs that telling us things need to change are like a pebble being thrown at us. Just slight annoyances that, unless we are very aware of our surroundings and coming and goings, we don't notice.

If we don't notice, then the Universe says, 'hmm, ok....I'll just lob these signs of brick at them.'

Not paying attention yet? Shoot. Ok. Eventually, the Universe drops the entire wall on you so you can't help but notice. This is the cold, the broken arm or leg, the loss of a job, etc. These are big signs. But they got your attention.

If we can catch these signs before it get to the brick wall, it's going to make life a lot easier for all of us.

I bring this up because lately I've noticed when I get these signs, in the lesser degree, I can actually notice a pattern. I will see articles about something specific, see posts on different social platforms about the same topic, or hear the same specific topic on a l0 cd set of teachings.

So what things do you see repeating as you go about your day? How many times do you hear out of the ordinary sayings, or words, or topics? Pay attention to those, the Universe may be trying to help you along with something.

Now, what the topic was that I noticed today....well, I'll post about that in a day or two.

Enjoy the day!

No comments: