Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bikram Yoga & MLM #8

Wow, what a summer, huh? It flew by! Business is booming, as they say in the Network Marketing industry and life is good!

But I digress....let's get to business

#8 Visualize in your mind what you want to see in physical form. I love this one, and just learned more about it recently in regards to MLM, or Network Marketing.

In my mind, I see the perfect half moon pose, or the perfect bow pose, elegant and flowing like a swan's neck. My mind sees it so often that today, while at yoga, I did the bow pose more beautifully than I ever had before.

When I was done with the second set of the bow pose, I was grinning ear to ear. An elegant bow pose is my goal, and as I see it in my mind, I am now seeing it in physical form.

So goes Network Marketing. So goes EVERYthing in life, really. Images of leading a huge team, creating massive abundance in my life, and more is constantly running through my head. Not just pictures, but the emotions of what it is like to have these desires fulfilled. My heart wants to burst out of my chest with joy, pride of seeing others succeed, and more.

As Tony Robbins points out, first in the mind then in the physical realm. So what is on your mind?

~ Namaste'

No comments: