Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Holiday Gift for You.

I wanted to give you something for the holidays that really has value. No strings attached, except heartstrings.

I don't even remember how I stumbled upon this little treasure chest of fre.e e-books, but DANG, I'm glad I did. It has got most of the classics on here, and also includes the works of the mentors of those classic authors.

That is just in what is considered the 'new thought' section. Now, 'new thought' on this site is considered thought on ideas about your thoughts create things, attraction thinking, and how your thoughts create your reality. Some of these date back to the early 1900s, so I guess 'new thought' is a relative term.

Anyhoo, here's the site....

http://www.sacred-texts.com/nth/index.htm

Then look to the left and take a peek at all the different subjects on this site. It really is a treasure trove of different world philosophies, and ideas.

Be brave and check out something outside your normal scope of thought. You never know what you may stumble on that might change your life.

Namaste', friends......

Jhanna

No comments: