Friday, December 25, 2009

Holiday Sprinkles

Well, my friends, here we are. And, as John Lennon wrote, 'And so this is Christmas, and what have you done?'

Last night at a candlelight service with my Unity Church, I really got to ponder that question. My hopes for what I've done is, been able to spead a little love and joy on this space of ours.

I hope that I've been able to help you move forward in your opportunity, to see what a great treaure you have in your hands, and to share it with others.

Most importantly, I hope that I, in some small way, have been able to help you see some things from a different perspective, and to have presented it with love to you.

You are important. Without you, something wonderful would be missing from this world. I'm so full of joy to be on this journey together with you.

How blessed and grateful I am that we've crossed paths. Let's continue together, shall we?

Namaste'~

Jhanna

No comments: