Saturday, December 5, 2009

How's Your Year Going?

Ya, I know. You probably thought, 'what does it matter at this point?'

Well, thing is, I'm not talking about 2009. I'm talking about 2010.

I'm sure a lot of bloggers are talking about 2010 right now, as they should be.

Maybe, with all the talk of getting 2010 in order now, people will get it.

Did you know that the beginning of the year is when most people start their search for a home based business?

The holidays are over, and people are having to get back to their job. The job they can't stand, the one that takes up ALL of their time and thoughts, and doesn't pay squat.

That first month back, they are thinking long and hard and wanting a solution.

So are you gonna be that solution? Do you have your elevator speech primed and ready to go when someone asks, 'so what is it you do?'

Are you geared up to hit the networking meetings? Referral groups? No?

Time to get on it my friends. If you are, I'd love to hear your plans..let's get brainstorming for an abundant 2010!

No comments: