Monday, September 14, 2009

Back to the Comfort Zone

I want to bring the topic of the 'comfort zone' back up, because it's such an interesting thing, and I'm looking for answers not just for me but for all of us.

So we know we have a comfort zone, and are currently in one, no matter where it is. Mine is gonna be different from everyone else's.

But, my question is, how do you recognize your comfort zone in the different areas of your life?

For me, everything is based on results. Do I have the income I desire? Do I have the relationships I desire? Do I have the surroundings I desire?

If the answer is no, than more than likely I've been just 'getting by' and going with the flow instead of working towards those desires.

Working towards those desires.

What does that mean? Working more hours at my job, working a 2nd job, or asking for a raise? Perhaps. Pinching pennies even tighter? Perhaps. Visualizing, starting with the end result? Maybe

You tell me.

No comments: