Saturday, September 19, 2009

Imagine Your Ideal Working Day

Last night, I was clipping out (actually tearing. I feel it adds to the experience) pictures from old magazines to add to my dream board.

I came across an article about "how to". I don't recall the rest, but did take notice of the first exercise in the article.

It said, "Imagine Your Ideal Working Day".

As an active participant in the law of attraction, it caught my attention. It listed several questions to ask yourself to help imagine what your ideal working day is.

I tried it and like it so much that I clipped it out, and taped it onto my computer so I see it several times a day.

So what are the questions? Glad you asked.....

1. What time of day is it?
2. Where are you?
3. What are you doing?
4. Who are you working with?
5. What about this work feels good?
6. Who are you talking to for support?
7. Who is paying you?
8. How much are you getting paid?
9. Why are they paying you instead of someone else?

By asking yourself these questions at the start of every day, you can start to create the business of, well, your dreams!

To your success!

No comments: