Monday, September 21, 2009

Screw You, I'm Flying First Class

I figured that title might get one's attention. But seeing this post has a link to a writing from Frank Kern, I thought it would be appropriate.

Frank is one of my favorite millionaires to follow. He's honest, down to earth, and has some great ideas on making money. If you watch the previous Tony Robbins videos I posted you'll know who I'm talking about. If you haven't seen those video, I highly recommend finishing this post and scrolling down to watch them.

Anyway, as I was perusing the web this fine mornin I came across this note written by Frank.

Now, just so you know one of the things I love about Frank is, he's a straight shooter. Therefore, there is some adult content in this..

But, as I've always said, 'take what you like and leave the rest'. Don't let the foul language get in the way of receiving his message.

Notes From a Millionaire

Enjoy. Feel free to leave your thoughts. I Think he's dead on.

No comments: